Now Available—Affordable Individual Vision Insurance
Great news! Now you can get affordable individual vision insurance that will save you hundreds on your eyecare and eyewear—from the only national not-for-profit vision care company, VSP®. VSP puts its members first and reinvests to provide access to the best care at the lowest out-of-pocket cost.
Here’s what you can expect with your individual vision plan:
- Lowest Out-of-pocket Cost: As a VSP member, you’ll enjoy typical savings of over $200 a year on your eye exam and prescription glasses.
- Convenient Locations: VSP has the largest network of private practice doctors in the industry so you’re sure to find a doctor close to you.
- Wide Selection of Frames: With the largest choice in frames, you’re sure to find the pair that’s right for you and your budget.
- Satisfaction Guarantee: VSP has great customer service, which is why they’re consumers’ #1 choice in vision care.1 If you’re not 100% happy with VSP, they’ll make it right.
Depending on your needs, you’ll be able to choose from two excellent plans. When you enroll, your coverage will include:
- Eye exam—fully covered after a $15 copay
- Prescription glasses—after a $25 copay, fully covered up to your allowance amount (varies by plan and state)
- Contacts (instead of glasses)—you can choose to use your allowance toward the purchase of contact lenses
In addition, depending on your plan choice, you may also have coverage for no-line bifocals, light-to-dark lens tinting, and a contact lens exam with no copay. (Not available in Florida or Oregon) These plans are affordable, starting at just $19 per month. And enrollment is simple.
Click here and enroll in an individual vision plan today! Don’t miss this opportunity for savings!
If you have questions or concerns, please contact me directly anytime: (203) 614-9575.